Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thoughts about Viking River Cruise

I have enjoyed our cruise.   Marge was had a bad cough for several days, missing some great scenery and food, so she might not agree with me. 

The food has been good,  on par with Princess food,  but not as good as a Crystal cruise. I do like the fact that beer and wine, which have been good, are complimentary at meals and that food portions are not large. 

Our fellow guests have all been very friendly.  I think the average age is a little older than us.  We haven't met any complainers,  and people are punctual.

The ship is only a year or so old and is well planned.  The staff have all been very friendly and helpful.  

I think some areas, like the German rivers, are meant to be seen from the river and Viking would be a good choice.

It would be great if the ship had bikes that the passengers could use,  but that probably wouldn't be attractive to many passengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment